Vacuum packaging technology originated in the 1940s. Since polyester and polyethylene plastic films were successfully used in commodity packaging in 1950, vacuum packaging machines have developed rapidly, and their technological development trends are mainly reflected in high productivity, automation, single-machine multi-function, forming production lines, and adopting related new technologies. these 5 aspects.
- High productivity. The productivity of vacuum packaging machines has developed from several pieces per minute to several 10 pieces, and the productivity of thermoforming-filling-sealing machines can reach more than 500 pieces/min.
- Automation. The automatic vacuum packaging machine has the functions of vacuuming, sealing, printing and cooling at one time. It is mainly used for the packaging of tea, peanuts, shrimp, corn and other foods.
- Single multi-function. The multi-function is realized on a single machine, and the scope of use can be easily expanded. To realize the multi-function of a single machine, a modular design must be adopted. Through the transformation and combination of functional modules, it becomes a different type of vacuum packaging machine suitable for different packaging materials, packaging items and packaging requirements.
- Form the production line. When more and more functions are needed, concentrating all functions on a single machine will make the structure very complicated and the operation and maintenance inconvenient. At this time, several machines with different functions and matching efficiency can be combined into a more complete function production line.
- Adopt relevant new technologies. In the packaging method, a large number of inflatable packaging is used instead of vacuum packaging, and the research on inflatable components, packaging materials and inflatable packaging machines is closely combined; in control technology, more computer technology and microelectronic technology are used; Heat pipe and cold sealing technology, advanced devices can also be installed directly on the vacuum packaging machine, such as a computer-controlled high-precision combination scale for coarse-grained materials; on rotary or vacuum packaging machines, advanced high-speed circular arc surface cam indexing is applied machinery, etc.